New Zealanders are a slightly reserved bunch who aren’t always into dancing, and having a wedding photo booth can be a great way to keep everyone entertained.
So we built a photo booth! (Well, actually our friend Joe the builder built the photo booth. We drew pictures of it and carried bits of wood for him.)
If you’re looking for a photo booth for your wedding reception or engagement party this might just be it. We made an open-air booth for a couple of reasons:
1) It’s great to watch. The fun isn’t just for those in the photo booth, but for everyone who’s looking on. Activity attracts activity.
2) We can transform it to coordinate with your wedding style. The studio backdrop is interchangeable, so rather than a little black box in the corner, we can choose a backdrop that suits your venue. We can do the same with the props too.
Thanks to our trusty little photo booth printer, we can provide you unlimited prints (or photo strips) for the night. You’ll get the digital files later on too, so you can re-live your best and worst wedding photo booth moments in high res ;)
We’re based in Auckland, but this one can travel around with us, so long as the destination is somewhere we can drive to.
And here’s what this bad boy will cost you:
2 hours – $700
3 hours – $950
4 hours – $1150
5 hours – $1300
6 hours – $1400
Here’s what’s included when you book our wedding photo booth:
– Set up and pack down
– Photo booth attendant
– Awesome props tailored to your event
– Professional photographic and printing equipment with instant printing
– Unlimited Photo strips
– Duplicate prints
– High resolution files ready for print
– Online gallery ready for sharing